- (global) The number of rows in the distributed matrix sub(A);.m≥0
- (global) The number of columns in the distributed matrix sub(A);.n≥0
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to an array of local size.lld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)Contains the local pieces of the distributed matrix sub(A) to be factored.
- (global) The row and column indices in the global matrixAindicating the first row and the first column of the matrix sub(A), respectively.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- Overwritten by local pieces of the factorsLandUfrom the factorizationA=P*L*U. The unit diagonal elements ofLare not stored.
- (local) Array of size.LOCr(m_a)+mb_aContains the pivoting information: local rowiwas interchanged with global rowipiv[. This array is tied to the distributed matrixi-1]A.
- (global)If, the execution is successful.info=0: if theinfo< 0i-th argument is an array and thej-th entry, indexedhad an illegal value, thenj- 1,info= -(i*100+j); if thei-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value, theninfo=-i.Ifinfo=i> 0,uis 0. The factorization has been completed, but the factoria+i,ja+j-1Uis exactly singular. Division by zero will occur if you use the factorUfor solving a system of linear equations.