- All calling processes must have the correctmandn.
- Processes in contextAmust correctly define all parameters describingA.
- Processes in contextBmust correctly define all parameters describingB.
- Processes which are not members of contextAmust passctxt_a= -1 and need not set other parameters describingA.
- Processes which are not members of contextBmust passctxt_b= -1 and need not set other parameters describingB.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- (global) The number of rows of matrixAto be copied (m≥0).
- (global) The number of columns of matrixAto be copied (n≥0).
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to array of sizelld_a*containing the source matrixLOCc(ja+n-1)A.
- (global) The row and column indices in the arrayAindicating the first row and the first column, respectively, of the submatrix ofA) to copy. 1≤ia≤total_rows_in_a-m+1, 1≤ja≤total_columns_in_a-n+1.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.Onlydtype_a= 1 is supported, sodlen_= 9.If the calling process is not part of the context ofA,ctxt_amust be equal to -1.
- (global) The row and column indices in the arrayBindicating the first row and the first column, respectively, of the submatrixBto which to copy the matrix. 1≤ib≤total_rows_in_b-m+1, 1≤jb≤total_columns_in_b-n+1.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixB.Onlydtype_b= 1 is supported, sodlen_= 9.If the calling process is not part of the context ofB,ctxt_bmust be equal to -1.
- (global).The context encompassing at least the union of all processes in contextAand contextB. All processes in the contextictxtmust call thisfunction, even if they do not own a piece of either matrix.
- Pointer into the local memory to array of sizelld_b*.LOCc(jb+n-1)Overwritten by the submatrix fromA.