Special Value Notations
- z,z1,z2, etc. denote complex numbers.
- i,iis the imaginary unit.2=-1
- x,X,x1,x2, etc. denote real imaginary parts.
- y,Y,y1,y2, etc. denote imaginary parts.
- XandYrepresent any finite positive IEEE-754 floating point values, if not stated otherwise.
- QuietNaNand signalingNaNare denoted withQNANandSNAN, respectively.
- The IEEE-754 positive infinities or floating-point numbers are denoted with a+sign beforeX,Y, etc.
- The IEEE-754 negative infinities or floating-point numbers are denoted with a-sign beforeX,Y, etc.