- If you select aThe value is equal to the program counter of the first stack frame of the thread.
- If you select a
Load available debug symbolsresults in loading the debug information only for the currently executing EFI module (at the time of the target halt). If you want to load debug information for multiple modules, use map files with required debug information.
- In the ISD Shell, the following information is displayed under theINFO:tag:
- Memory addresses that the debugger searched between.
- The detected module, its address, and its size in bytes.
- The file name of the loaded module, for which a memory mapping is created.
During one execution of
Load available debug symbols, the debugger loads only one file and stops searching for other modules after the first one is found.
- Open the environment file for editing:
- For Windows* OS:<install_dir>/env.d/win32/*-isysdbg-env.bat
- For Linux* OS:<install_dir>/env.d/linux/*-isysdbg-env.sh
- Add the following environment variables:
- ISYSDBG_FLASH_BASE- set it to the base address for the flash memory, in hex format.
- ISYSDBG_FLASH_SIZE- set it to the total size of flash memory, in hex format.
- Save the file.