- Halt the target by pressing thebutton.Suspend
- In the opened dialog box, specify the expression to watch: a register name, a memory address, or a global variable name.
- Set the condition:
- To suspend program execution when the expression is read, check theReadbox.
- To suspend program execution when the expression is written to, check theWritebox.
- If you need to keep the watchpoint disabled now, uncheck theEnabledbox (checked by default).
- Read-only mode.
- Write-only mode.
- Read-write mode.