Loading Pre-EFI Initialization Modules (PEIMs)
- Halt the target and ensure that it has stopped in the flash memory region 0xff600000 - 0x100000000.
- Expand the drop-down menu of thebutton and selectLoad PEI Modules.The selected context defines the address range that will be searched for debug information:
- If you select aThe value is equal to the program counter of the first stack frame of the thread.
- If you select a
- When the search and loading is completed, check the Modules view for the list of successfully loaded modules.If the view is empty, no modules have been found or successfully loaded.
- Launch the ISD Shell and check the error messages to determine possible issues.If a module has been added successfully, the shell returns a corresponding message.