Loading Pre-EFI Initialization Modules (PEIMs)
- Halt the target and ensure that it has stopped in the flash memory region 0xff600000 - 0x100000000.
- Expand the drop-down menu of thebutton and selectLoad available debug symbolsLoad PEI Modules.The selected context defines the address range that will be searched for debug information:
- If you select ahardware thread, the memory scan will start from the program counter of the thread.The value is equal to the program counter of the first stack frame of the thread.
- If you select astack frame, the start point will be its program counter (displayed in the view).
- When the search and loading is completed, check the Modules view for the list of successfully loaded modules.If the view is empty, no modules have been found or successfully loaded.
- Launch the ISD Shell and check the error messages to determine possible issues.If a module has been added successfully, the shell returns a corresponding message.