Advanced: Using IPC CLI to Configure OpenIPC Connection
- TCA does not detect your running OpenIPC session as expected
- You are used to working with the IPC CLI.
- Launch IPC CLI:
- Navigate to the installation root directory and runisd_shell.bat(for Windows* OS host) orisd_shell.sh(for Linux* OS host).
- In the opened command line, runipccliand configure the OpenIPC session as required.For instructions on using the IPC CLI, callhelp()from the command line or refer to the IPC CLI documentation located at:
- For Windows* OS host:<install_dir>\tools\python3\Lib\sitepackages\ipccli\html
- For Linux* OS host:<install_dir>/tools/python3/lib/python3.x/sitepackages/ipccli/html
- When your OpenIPC instance is running, launch the Intel® System Debugger. From the installation root directory, runisd_ide_eclipse-launcher.bat(for Windows* OS host) orisd_ide_eclipse-launcher.sh(for Linux* OS host).
- Follow the steps described in the Establishing Target Connection section.Remember that you already have an OpenIPC session running so donotcreate a new connection in step 4.