Configuring the Scan for Debug Information
- You want to load the debug information of the module being currently executed.This means that the start address for the scanning is the current program counter.
- Most of modules to be loaded are aligned at the page boundary.This means, the default stride equals the page size.
- Modules to be loaded are not bigger than 4KB.
threads[N].symbols.load_this([<start>], [<alignment>], [<search_range>])
- Nis the number of a hardware thread
- startpoints to the address to start scanning for debug information
- alignmentdefines the scan stride size in bytes
- search_rangedefines the scan range size in bytes.