Drag and Drop
- In general, dragging and dropping only affects the display of views.
- You can undo every drag and drop action.
- You can cancel a drag and drop action by pressing Esc, holding it down, and releasing the mouse button. Alternatively, you can drop the view anywhere where dropping has no effect.
- For some views, you can copy the selection by pressing theCtrlkey while dragging the view.
- Select a view in the workspace.
- Click the left mouse button on the highlighted item and hold the mouse button while dragging the mouse pointer into another location.While you are dragging a view, the workspace shows how its look will be configured if you drop the view where your mouse pointer is currently located.
- Release the mouse button within the destination location.