Before establishing a target connection, ensure that the
Expressionsview does not contain any watched expressions. Otherwise, it might cause the target halt when the connection is created
- Displays type names of expressions.
- Displays the logical structure of expressions.
- Collapses all currently expanded expression instances in the view.
- Opens the Add Watch Expression dialog that allows you to create a watch expression and add it to the Expressions view
- Removes selected expressions from the view.
- Removes all expressions from the view.
- Opens a new Expressions view.
- Pins the selected expression to an active debug context displayed in the Debug view.
- Provides the following configuration options: +
- Layout: sets an alternative layout for the view.