- Profiling mode for the managed code. Possible values are:
- auto- Automatically detects the type of target executable, managed or native, and switches to the corresponding mode.
- native- Collects data on native code only, does not attribute data to managed source.
- mixed- Collects data on both native and managed code, and attributes data to managed source where appropriate. Consider using this option when analyzing a native executable that makes calls to the managed code.
- managed- Collects data on both native and managed code, resolves samples attributed to native code, attributes data to managed source only. The call stack in the analysis result displays data for managed code only.
- Mode is set automatically based on detected target type (executable, managed or native).
-collect hotspots -mrte-mode native -- C:\test\sample.exevtune