Window: Summary - Platform Power Analysis
- Begin analyzing data collected by Intel SoC Watch.
- Review the overall statistics for the collected period.
- Understand the high-level indicators of energy inefficiency.
- View basic graphs of time spent in active and sleep states.
- Click theCopy to Clipboardbutton to copy the content of the selected summary section to the clipboard.
- Click theDetailslink next to the table or graph title on theSummarytab to view more information about that metric in another window of the Platform Power Analysis viewpoint.
Wake-ups/sec per Core
Total execution time for the collection.
Available Core Time
Total execution time across all cores (elapsed time X number of cores).
CPU Utilization (%)
Percentage of time spent in the active state (C0) during collection.
A greater percentage time spent in the active state (C0) is an indication of higher energy consumption.
Total Time in Non-C0 States
Total time spent in sleep states (C1-Cn) across all cores. The larger the C-State number, the deeper the sleep state and the greater the energy savings.
Total Wake-up Count
Total number of wake-ups across all cores.
A high number of wake-ups indicates that the device spent a lot of time switching from idle states to the active state. It is more energy efficient for the device to remain in either an active or inactive state than to continuously switch between idle states to the active state.
Wake-up count due to <reason>
Total number of wake-ups caused by a particular event type. For example, the total number of wake-ups caused by Clock Interrupt events.