- binaries (executables and dynamic libraries)
- source files
Configure Search Directories
- Click theConfigure Analysistoolbar button.TheConfigure Analysiswindow opens.
- Click theSearch Sources/Binariesbutton at the bottom to open the corresponding dialog box and specify paths for symbol, binary and source files for the file resolutionon the host.
- To add a new search directory in theSearch Directoriestable, click the<Add a new search location>row and type in the path and name of the directory in the activated text box, or click the browse button on the right to select a directory from the list. For example, if your project was initially located in/work/projects/my_projecton Linux* and then was moved to/home/user/my_project_copy, you need to specify the/home/user/my_project_copyas a search directory for binary/symbol and source files.
- In theSummarywindow, you see a pop-up message starting with "Data is not complete due to missing symbol information for user modules...". This pop-up window provides shortcut options to specify search directories and re-resolve the analysis result.
- In theBottom-uporTop-down Treepane, the module shows only one[Unknown]line instead of meaningful lines with function names.