Problem: No GPU Utilization Data Is Collected
- GPU analysis is run without root privileges.
- Intel Graphics driver is not signed properly.
- Linux kernel is configured with the CONFIG_FTRACE option disabled.
- Since detailed GPU utilization analysis relies on the Ftrace* technology (i915 Ftrace events collection), your Linux kernel should be properly configured.
- If you update the kernel rarely, configure and rebuild only module i915.
- If you update the kernel often, build the special kernel for GPU analysis.