Install with the
Profiler Installer Graphical User Interface
- Run the following command to launch the installer:./<installer>.sh
- The installer will guide you through the installation process. You can install using the default options or customize your installation.
- After installation succeeds, run the following command to establish theVTuneenvironment:ProfilerFor bash command interpreter:source<install-dir>/env/vars.shFor csh/tcsh command interpreter:source<install-dir>/env/vars.cshBy default, theis<install_dir>/opt/intel/oneapi/vtune/<version>/.
- Recommended InstallationFully installs the product with commonly used features. Uses the default path and options.
- Custom InstallationGuides you through setting various options for your installation:
- Component SelectionSelect the components to install. If a component is already installed, you will be offered to upgrade the component.
- Install LocationSpecify the path for component installation.
- IDE IntegrationIf a supporting IDE is detected, the installer offers to integrateVTunewith the IDE.Profiler
- Download OnlyDownloads the files required for the installation for later use.