Intel® AMT High-Level API SDK
Intel® AMT High-Level API Module 22.214.171.124 has been released.
The Intel AMT® High-Level Application Programming Interface (Intel HLAPI) provides software developers with a simple interface to the Intel AMT features. The package includes the HLAPI library and the HLAPI samples.
This release contains:
- Bug fix for the HardwareAsset sample
- Bug fix for the Redirection sample
- Updated versions of these dlls:
Version 126.96.36.199 of the High-Level API contained the following changes:
- This release contains a bug-fix for the HardwareAsset sample..
- This package contains updated versions of the following dlls:
Version 188.8.131.52 of the High-Level API contained the following changes:
- The High-level API version was updated from 14.x to 15.x, as the Intel AMT SDK now supports additionally Intel® CSME version 15.x, which is used on Intel* Tiger Lake platforms. The High-level API is backwards compatible with older Intel CSME firmware versions.
- This release contained bug fixes for the Redirection Sample and the HardwareAsset Sample
Version 184.108.40.206 of the High-Level API contains bug fixes for some of the HLAPI samples.
Version 220.127.116.11 of the High-Level API was the first release since Intel AMT SDK 18.104.22.168 was removed for maintenance.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.