Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 34, October 2018
- Letter from the Editor: Edge-to-Cloud Heterogeneous Parallelism with openVINO™ Toolkit by Henry A. Gabb
- OpenVINO ToolKit and FPGAs by James Reinders
A look at the FPGA targeting of this versatile visual computing toolkit.
- Floating-Point Reproducibility in Intel® Software Tools by Martyn Corden, Xiaoping Duan, and Barbara Perz
Getting beyond the uncertainty.
- Comparing C++ Memory Allocation Libraries by Rama Kishan Malladi and Nikhil Prasad
Boosting performance with better dynamic memory allocation.
- LIBXSMM*: An Open Source-Based Inspiration for Hardware and Software Development at Intel by Hans Pabst, Greg Henry, and Alexander Heinecke
Meet the library that targets Intel® architecture for specialized dense and sparse matrix operations.
- Advancing the Performance of Astrophysics Simulations with ECHO-3DHPC by Matteo Bugli, Luigi Iapichino, and Fabio Baruffa
Using the latest Intel® Software Development Tools to make more efficient use of hardware.
- Your Guide to Understanding System Performance by Bhanu Shankar and Munara Tolubaeva
Meet the Platform Profiler in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.