A Plug and Play Development Kit for AI Inferencing
- Build and scale with exceptional performance per watt per dollar on the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
- Start developing quickly on Windows® 10, Ubuntu*, or macOS*
- Develop on common frameworks and out-of-the-box sample applications
- Operate without cloud compute dependence
- Prototype with low-cost edge devices such as Raspberry Pi* 3 and other ARM* host devices
Previous Version: Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick (NCS)
- Processor: Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
- Supported frameworks: TensorFlow*, Caffe*, Apache MXNet*, Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX*), PyTorch*, and PaddlePaddle* via an ONNX conversion
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 Type-A
- Dimensions: 2.85 in. x 1.06 in. x 0.55 in. (72.5 mm x 27 mm x 14 mm)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 40° C
The latest generation of Intel® VPUs includes 16 powerful processing cores (called SHAVE cores) and a dedicated deep neural network hardware accelerator for high-performance vision and AI inference applications—all at low power.
Prototype with low-cost edge devices, such as Raspberry Pi* and other Arm* host devices.
Build cutting-edge AI and machine learning into your PC applications with the Intel® NUC.
Depth sensing meets plug-and-play edge inferencing with AI using an Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D400 series.