Preinstalled Computer Vision Software
Use the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for hardware acceleration of deep learning inference for computer vision applications.
Harness the performance of Intel®-based accelerators for deep learning inference with the CPU and GPU included in this kit or with an optional VPU.
Reduce Time to Field Trial
The included production-ready system with mountable aluminum chassis and camera can be deployed as is and has an operating temperature range of 0℃ to 40℃.
The UP Squared* AI Vision X Developer Kit can be ordered with an optional preinstalled vision accelerator that enables:
- Faster inferencing at the edge
- Offload processing from the CPU and GPU to the AI Core X Mini PCIe* card with the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
- Enable CNN-based deep learning inference on the edge
- Support for heterogeneous execution across various accelerators—CPU, GPU, Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X, and FPGA—using a common API
- Speed up time to market via a library of functions and preoptimized kernels
- Preinstalled models included with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit R5 release
Optimize production and performance
Get cross-platform support
Quickly identify and analyze performance across network, devices, and remote systems
Reduce system power consumption by collecting and analyzing power behavior
Access Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions
A cloud-based development solution
Integrated with Intel®-based boards and libraries
Large community collection of guides, projects, and training for all levels