A flexible, customizable processor that adapts to advanced display, video, and image processing workloads.
- Low-latency for real-time inference
- Ideal for compute-intensive networks in network video recorder (NVR), gateway, and edge servers
- Long-life continual operation in industrial temperatures
FPGA compute performance and features evolve over time and can be optimized (or tailored) to meet unique system requirements.
Distributed, Fine-Grain Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Blocks, Memory, and Logic
Deliver higher on-chip bandwidth compared to a general purpose GPU with deterministic low latency and power efficiency.
Core and I/O Programmability Enables Flexibility
Versatile I/O configurations and multifunction OpenCL™ kernels accelerate deep learning applications.
Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
- Enable deep learning inference on the edge based on convolutional neural networks
- Support for heterogeneous execution across various accelerators—CPU, GPU, Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X, and FPGA—using a common API
- Speed up time to market via a library of functions and preoptimized kernels
- Preinstalled models included with release 5