If you are an Intel® System Studio user (and even if you are not), the Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit delivers all the tools you need to help with system design, development, and deployment across XPU architectures.
The Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit is a combination of two Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, and it’s purpose-built for data-centric, computationally intensive programming across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerators.
(Intel System Studio users: It contains all of the tools you are familiar with—industry-leading compilers, performance libraries, and build and analysis tools—plus the DPC++ language and more. All are optimized for cross-architecture targets.)
Join senior product manager Thorsten Moeller for a tour of this next-generation software development tool, including:
- How it offers expanded support for CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs (this will be rolled into an overview of the oneAPI initiative)
- How the existing Intel System Studio users can easily transition to the new suite, including a step-by-step walkthrough of the process
- A detailed overview of Intel’s latest compiler technology
- A showcase of the major new XPU development capabilities available through Intel oneAPI Toolkits
Discover the Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit now, including what’s inside, how to get it, and (for current Intel System Studio users) how to transition to the new product.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits.
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.
Senior product manager, Intel Corporation
Thorsten Moeller focuses on Edge and IoT and heterogeneous computing environments. Joining Intel in 2005, he has over 20 years of experience in the areas of embedded system software, mobile, and enterprise computing, and worked at companies including SAG Systemhaus GmbH, Software AG, and Sarvega, Inc. Thorsten has an MSc in computer science from the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences.