A floating license owner can share a floating serial number (SN) with other users from the same email domain. However, it cannot be a public domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. By registering the SN each person will be added as a user of that license.
- If you already have an IRC account, go to Intel Registration Center (IRC) and log in with your login id and password.
- On the right-hand side enter the floating SN you received from the license owner.
- Once you have registered the SN you will get a confirmation message followed by a confirmation email with the details of the account.
- Go to Intel Registration Center (IRC).
- Enter your email and the SN you received from the license owner.
Be advised, you have to share the same private domain as the license owner.
- You will be prompted to create an IRC account
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation message followed by a confirmation email with the details of the account.
A registered user will be able to download the product from IRC. A registered user will be eligible to get Priority Support at our Online Service Center web site, only if the product has active paid support.
If you try to register a SN that belongs to a different domain you will get an error message.
Be advised, this procedure is for a Floating license only. Attempting to register an already registered named-user SN will transfer the license from one user to another.
Información sobre productos y desempeño
El desempeño varía según el uso, la configuración y otros factores. Más información en www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.