Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password. You will see a list of all your products.
- For each product, you will see the product name, component names (if applicable), a link to the latest version available for download and the posted date of the latest update. [NOTE: Expired products are shown only if you change the ‘expired products’ from ‘hidden’ to ‘shown’ on the top of the page.]
- Clicking on a specific product will take you to the subscription history page where you will be able to download the latest version. On the bottom you will find the serial number, support status and links to manage the license and renew your subscription. The support status indicates if a renewal is needed.
- Click the Renewal link in the Purchase column. This will bring up a product list page containing detailed information on support renewal prices, including information on resellers from whom you can extend your license. [Note: please check our renewal policy].
- If you want to download the license file or resend it to your email account click the "Manage" link under the Admin column to go to the Manage License page. You will see two icons on the License File header ‘Download license file’ and ‘Resend license file to my email’. If you chose the second option you will receive an e-mail with the license file as an attachment. [Note: If you have installed a 2016 product you may have more than one license file per product].
Check out the Licensing FAQ
Or ask in our Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum