Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 3 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 14.0 Update 3, GNU* Project Debugger (GDB*) 7.5, Intel® Debugger 13.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 3, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 8.1 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.2 Update 4.
New in this release:
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 14.0.3
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 update 3
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.1 Update 1
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 update 4
- Corrections to reported problems
- For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications