The Intel® MPI Library for Linux* and Windows* is a high-performance interconnect-independent multi-fabric library implementation of the industry-standard Message Passing Interface, v2.2 (MPI-2.2) specification. This package is for MPI users who develop on and build for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Update 2 for Linux* and Windows* packages are now ready for download. The Intel® MPI Library is available as a stand-alone product and as part of Intel® Cluster Studio 2013 and Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2013. Please visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
New in this release:
- Performance tuning for the Intel® Xeon® E5 V2 and Intel® Xeon® E7 V2 family of processors
- Allowance of permuted entries in machine file when running a single instance of pmi-proxy
- Various bug fixes for general stability and performance
- Linux* only features:
- Performance improvements for the Intel® Many Integrated Core Architecture (Intel® MIC) Architecture and heterogeneous performance tuning (via MT memcpy)
- Support for the Parallel Distributed Shell*
- Latency and scalability improvements for the Tag Matching Interface* (TMI*) fabric
Refer to the Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Update 2 Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Update 2 for Linux*
- File: l_mpi_p_4.1.2.040.tgz
A file containing the complete product installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
- File: l_mpi-rt_p_4.1.2.040.tgz
A file containing the free runtime environment installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
- Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Update 2 for Windows*
- File: w_mpi_p_4.1.2.040.exe
A file containing the complete product installation for Windows (32-bit/x86-64bit development)
- File: w_mpi-rt_p_4.1.2.040.exe
A file containing the free runtime environment installation for Windows (32-bit/x86-64bit development)