Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE is an easy to use performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java and MPI developers. No special recompiles are needed, just start profiling. Hotspots are highlighted on the source. A powerful timeline makes it easy to tune your application and scale performance on multicore processors.
New for Update 3!
- Loop Mode switch in the filter bar enabling loop analysis
- Support for multiple domains in __itt_frame_* API
- Better stack quality for applications that use Java* or Intel(R) Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) (Linux* only)
- Bug fixes
- Release Notes
- Knowledgebase articles (Click on "Support" tab and select "Search Support Articles")
- Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 3 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 3 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Next: Update 2 What's new.