Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 Beta registration for Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) Coprocessor
Please read this letter, as it is explains in detail what you can expect as a result of using this Beta product. The instructions below will also direct you to a survey that will result in you obtaining a license for these products, which give you access to download the bits, and get support.
Subject: Invitation to join the Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 SP1 (compilers and libraries) beta program.
You are invited to the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta program for Intel compilers and libraries.
The products contain exciting new technologies and useful improvements to Intel’s existing software development tools:
- New install option that dynamically downloads and installs only the components you select.
- Preview feature offering Windows-based C and C++ support for Intel® Graphics Technology for 32-bit Windows* applications. See the product release notes for limitations.
- New debugging support on Linux* and OS X* via the GNU Project Debugger* (GDB*) with Intel extensions for branch tracing, data race detection, Pointer Checker support, and support for Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions.
- Compiler support for SIMD and target constructs of upcoming OpenMP* 4.0 features as defined in the RC2 release candidate. Includes support for taskgroup constructs, new forms of atomic capture and update, and improved thread affinity controls.
- New Fortran features including co-array support on Intel® Xeon Phi(TM) coprocessors and user defined derived-type input and output.
- The Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (CNR) feature in the Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) has been extended to provide reproducible results for unaligned memory.
- Other new features include additional C++11 support, and an optional GUI-based installer on Linux*. See the release notes for details.
When you are ready to get started, follow this link to register, and download the beta software. You will be asked to complete a short pre-beta survey: http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150266/123c/
For more details and information on this beta program, please read the details below. Additional information on the new features can be found in the FAQ and Whats New documents available upon registration.
We greatly value your input on these new features.
The Intel Beta Program Team
Developer Products Division
Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 Beta Details
This beta software is available for IA-32 architecture-based processors and Intel® 64 architecture-based processors for Windows*, Linux*, and OS X* and consists of the following components:
- Intel® C++ and Fortran Compilers 14.0 beta
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 beta
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.0 beta
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.1
- GNU Project Debugger* (GDB*)
- Intel® Debugger Extension for Intel® MIC Architecture Applications
There will be a pre- and post-beta questionnaire. Your responses and your feedback during the beta help us engineer the best possible developer tools for your software engineering work.
Beta starts now and ends on July 17, 2013. We ask you to submit issues by June 18 so that we can address them in the planned production release. The beta license provided will expire on Sept. 27, 2013.
Technical support is available through Intel® Premier Support (http://premier.intel.com). All software for the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta is provided through the Intel® Registration and Download Center (http://registrationcenter.intel.com). This includes updates to components. If there are any problems or questions on using either site, please reply to this email.
To enroll in this beta program:
Complete the pre-beta survey and registration following the link: http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150266/123c/
- Keep the beta product serial number provided for future reference
- Upon registration, you will be taken to the beta download page in the Intel® Registration and Download Center
- After registration, you will be able to download all available beta products at any time by returning to the Intel Registration and Download Center at https://registrationcenter.intel.com
Notes: At the end of the beta program uninstall all beta product software. Use of the beta software for commercially released products or for externally published performance data is prohibited by the End User License Agreement.
Your next steps:
- Review the Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta release notes and FAQs
- Install the Composer XE 2013 SP1 beta product(s)
- Try it out and share your experience with us!
- Submit any issues or feedback via Intel® Premier Support early and often!
Intel and Xeon Phi are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright © 2013, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.