Older versions of products are available in the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center (IRC).
Here are the steps to download older version of products from the IRC: Your license is good for any version or update released on or before the "support end date" of your license.
- Register the serial number for your product at Intel® Registration Center. Create a support account during the process. You will receive an email with your serial number. This email contains instructions to follow a link to accept the Intel End User License Agreement and get access to the license file. Follow the link, accept the agreement, and at the bottom of the Manage License page, click "Resend license file to my email". Save the license file you are sent as a .lic file in a convenient location.
- Log in to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- From the list of subscribed products, choose the product of interest. You will see a list of all components in the product subscription history. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the bottom of the page.] -- see image below:
- Choose the component of interest or click on the Download files link. You will be presented with a drop down list of release versions for the selected product.
(Note: all older compiler versions are available but not all builds within a version.
Updates or builds within a version are compatible, please use the closest build within your selected version.)
- The next screen will give you a list of available versions, and if appropriate, updates for the selected version. Note that for older releases, only the last update is typically provided. (For a table that tells you which product version contains which compiler version, see here.) Click on the version you want - wait while the page refreshes. Then you can click on the update you want (if applicable). The page will refresh again and you will be presented with file types and names. NOTE - some browsers do not show the right-side scroll bars properly. To scroll in this case, select the top-most Version or Update and use your keyboard DOWN ARROW to scroll down into the list.
- To start download , click on the filename of the file you want to download .
- Start the installation of the product. When it asks for a serial number or license information, do not enter the serial number. Instead, select the option to use a license file and specify the .lic file you saved in step 1 above.
- NOTE: The Support Valid to / Expiration Status on bottom of the page, will be either in EXPIRED or in ACTIVE status. If support is in ACTIVE status, you have a valid license to install this product. If support is in EXPIRED status, you don't have a valid license to install this package of the product you downloaded . To download the package which will work with your expired license, repeat Step 4 and choose the package version which was posted before the expired date for your license.
- Please submit an issue on the appropriate product forum if you do not find the older version you wish to get.