Features / Description
The Intel® Media Software Development Kit (Intel® Media SDK) Encoding Sample demonstrates two usage models of the Intel® Media SDK API:
The Intel® Media SDK Encoding Sample supports the following video formats:
|input (uncompressed)||YUV420*, NV12*|
|output (compressed)||H.264 (AVC, MVC – Multi-View Coding), MPEG-2 video|
Note: For format YUV420, the SDK Encoding Sample assumes the order Y, U, V in the input file.
- IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processors with the Intel® Core™ processor or later is required for this Developer’s release.
- 200 MB free hard disk space for this release.
- The software implementation DLLs, libmfxsw32.dll and libmfxsw64.dll, requires compatible IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processor with support for Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 instructions.
- Microsoft* Windows* Vista* with Service Pack 2, or Microsoft* Windows* 7 Operating System
- Microsoft* Visual* C++ 2005 with Service Pack 1 or more recent version of this tool