CEAN attempt

CEAN attempt

Hi, I'm trying to compile my first app using CEAN.

I get the following result:

The compiler states:

1>Compiling with Intel C++ Compiler 12.0.0.016 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment)

1>icl: command line warning #10006: ignoring unknown option '/Qarray-notation'

1>stdafx.cpp

1>Compiling with Intel C++ Compiler 12.0.0.016 [IA-32]... (Intel C++ Environment)

1>icl: command line warning #10006: ignoring unknown option '/Qarray-notation'

The compiler command line is:

/c /O2 /I "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrador\\Mis documentos\\Visual Studio 2005\\Projects\\InfraestructuraV3\\ISDK2005\\Include"

/I "C:\\Archivos de programa\\Intel\\Parallel Studio 2011\\Composer\\ipp\\include"

/D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_LIB" /D "_VC80_UPGRADE=0x0710"

/D "_MBCS" /EHsc /MD /GS /fp:fast /Yu"StdAfx.h"

/Fp"Release/ImageMgr.pch" /Fo"Release/" /W3

/nologo /Wp64 /Zi /Qparallel /Qarray-notation /Qopenmp

I suppose there is something missing. Can anybody help me?

Thanks and best regards

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

I didn't see/Qarray-notation in the documentation.Try the option /Qintel-extensions

/Qintel-extensions : This option enables or disables all Intel C/C++ language extensions.

/Qintel-extensions- :(Windows* OS) disables all Intel C/C++ language extensions.

For example, it enables / disables the Cilk and CEAN (array notation) language extensions and it disables support for the decimal floating-point types.

Hi, I'm afraid that I copied the options right from the documentation (right from VStudio help)and there was the linux version as well. Now it is not work time here and so I haven't got access to the beta VM. But ASAP I'll try to send you the exact reference.

And, of course I'll try your kind suggestion.

Best regards

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.