Is there a Cryptography package Update 1?

Is there a Cryptography package Update 1?

The Composer beta Update 1 was released, but there's no Cryptography Update 1 in the Premier support website, only the initial release. Is it going to be updated too?

Thanks.

11 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi,

Cryptography Update 1 package will be available in 1st week of June. I will contact you after releasing update 1 package of the beta product.

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

---- begin note ----
The information and link below is appropriate for a Composer XE beta customer, not for a Composer beta customer. Please read further in this thread for the correct information for locating the cryptography files for a Composer beta customer.
---- end note ----

Hello Ricardo,

If you go to the Composer XE downloadlocation on registrationcenter.intel.com, where you probably downloaded the Composer XE beta package,you should see a file in the "related files" section of that page that gives you directions on how to register for the IPP crypto library. Here's a direct link to that info file:

get-crypto-library-for-composer-xe.html

Within this info page there is a "register for eligibility" link that will take you to a page where you can request access to the crypto library. You should then receive an email with instructions on where to go on premier.intel.com to download the IPP crypto add-on.

Note that the our installation packaging has changed so that a single install package works for both IPP as a standalone product and as a part of the Compiler product. You will have to look in the "crypto for IPP beta" download section of premier to find the crypto add-one file you are seeking.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I still only see the initial Cryptography Beta release. I'm looking for the Update 1 package, since I have an issue with the initial release that has been fixed since then.

Thanks,
Ricardo

Ricardo,

You have to make another request for the beta update 1 crypto files. Due to changes in the installation package, they are now located in the IPP Crypto Download area, not the Parallel Studio Downloadarea (one install package now serves both the IPP library product and the Composer XE product). Note that "beta update 1" refers to the IPP beta version. It's a bit confusing, but I hope it makes sense when you see the downloads.

So the request must be reissued in order for you to get access to the IPP download area, where you'll find the new files.

See the "request link" in this file:
http://registrationcenter.intel.com/irc_nas/1805/get-crypto-library-for-composer-xe.html

Paul

I see it now. Thank you.

Ricardo

I'm unable to install it. Setup says that I have to installIPP 7.0 first,but I havebothParallel Studio Beta Update 1 and the IPP Static Libraries (composer_2011_static_ipp_update1_ia32_setup.exe) installed already.

Hello Ricardo,

I'm not surprised, given that I got the products confused. My instructions were for the "pro" version of the product, not the version you are using, which contains the same library "bits" but requires a different install package to place them in the right place on your machine.

The correct crypto files for your installation are being placed onto premier as I write this message, and should be available in about an hour (the tool to get these things installed is very slow...).

Sorry about that misunderstanding,

Paul

The information and link below is appropriate for a Parallel Composer beta customer that wants to download the IPP crypto add-on library for installation with the Parallel Composer 2011 beta product.

In the Parallel Composer download location on registrationcenter.intel.com, where you downloaded the Parallel Composer beta package, you should find a file in the "related files" section of that page that gives you directions on how to register for the IPP crypto library. Here's a direct link to that info file:

http://registrationcenter.intel.com/irc_nas/1789/get-crypto-library.htm

Within this info page there is a "Cryptography Downloads" link that will take you to a page where you can request access to the cryptography library. You should then receive an email with instructions on how to download the IPP crypto add-on library from premier.intel.com.

Note that if you already went through this procedure for the initial beta you do not need to go through it again. Simply log into premier.intel.com, select the "File Downloads" link on the left side of the page, select "Cryptography for Intel Parallel Composer Beta" from the pulldown, and then push the "Display File List" button to see the crypto files.

Ok, I've installed the correct package now. Unfortunately, the issue that I had with the previous build(http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=73743&o=d&s=lr) is not fixed. Could you confirm whether the fix was implemented for this version? Thank you.

Hi Paul,

It seems that IPP libraries in Parallel Composer Update 1 (and also in the Cryptography Update 1package) are actually different bits than the IPP 7.0 Beta Update 1package. The creation dates of the Parallel Composer libs are Feb 16th as opposed to Apr 25th in IPP 7.0 Beta. Also, as I noticed, the problem with RSADecrypt is not fixed in the Composer Update1 Cryptolibs, but is fixed in IPP 7.0 Beta Update 1Cryptolibs.Shouldn'tthey be the same?

Thank you,
Ricardo

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen