Parallel Inspector: uninitialized memory access, more information would be welcome.

Parallel Inspector: uninitialized memory access, more information would be welcome.

Hi guys,

I think having the base pointer and memory allocation size as well as the pointer where the unitialized access occurs would help.
Obviously you must have the information internally so it would just be a matter of displaying it somewhere in the error report.

Thanks.

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

That is a nice suggestion, Laurent. Let me take it to Engineering and see what we can come up with. We have found that overloading information in a column is confusing, and we do not want to add too many columns which will complicate the interface.

Do note that the allocation point (if heap allocated) is shown as a related observation, so the information is available with a couple of clicks.

Sure just having it in the detailled report after a double click would certainly be enough for me.

Laurent,

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen