Fails to integrage Intel Composer with MS VS2005

Fails to integrage Intel Composer with MS VS2005

Bild des Benutzers jesperthygesen

I have installed Intel Composer XE 2011 Update 8 for Windows (file: w_ccompxe_2011.8.278.exe).

The installation package automatically detected I had Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 installed, and choose to integrate with it.

When starting VS2005 i get the following error stated below, any idea how to fix this?

/Jesper

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Studio
Package Load Failure

Package 'Intel C++ Compiler Integration Package, Property Pages' has failed to load properly ( GUID = {D6EEEC80-45EA-4CA7-AE30-74700CA09F81} ). Please contact package vendor for assistance. Application restart is recommended, due to possible environment corruption. Would you like to disable loading this package in the future? You may use 'devenv /resetskippkgs' to re-enable package loading.
Yes No

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Rob (Intel)

Jesper,

Do the steps outlined in the forum
thread here
resolve the issue?

- Rob

Bild des Benutzers jesperthygesen

Thanx for the fast reply.

Unfortunately the files of Composer XE 2011 differs alot from those of Composer 2009 for which the linked to thread was written. I have no integrate.bat file in my installation.

The closest thing is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2011 SP1\VS Integration\C++\VS2005\InstallMnu.bat", but it doesn't register any dlls.

/Jesper

Content of InstallMnu.bat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@echo off
setlocal

if defined programfiles(x86) SET programfiles=%programfiles(x86)%

SET VSINSTALLDIR=%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
SET VS_BVER=8.0
SET PROD=CompPro
SET PWD=%~dp0

cscript //NoLogo "RegReplace.vbs" "\[SystemFolder\]" "%windir%\system32" True False < "ICMnuPkg.%PROD%.regx" > "tmp1.reg"
cscript //NoLogo "RegReplace.vbs" "\[INSTALLDIR\]" "%PWD%" True False < "tmp1.reg" > "tmp2.reg"
cscript //NoLogo "RegReplace.vbs" "" "%VS_BVER%" False False < "tmp2.reg" > "tmp1.reg"

del tmp2.reg
SET REGEDIT_DIR=%WINDIR%
if defined programfiles(x86) SET REGEDIT_DIR=%WINDIR%\SysWOW64
%REGEDIT_DIR%\regedit /s tmp1.reg
del tmp1.reg

"%VSInstalldir%\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe" /setup /noVSIP

Bild des Benutzers admin

Jesper,

Perhaps someone in the
compiler group can assist here. If you have not done so already, it is possible a reboot may change the behavior. Also, there
are some important notes in the Update 8 Intel C++ Composer XE 2011for
Windows* Installation Guide and Release Notes linked here
relating to Visual Studio 2005.

For example, in section 2.2.6
there is an important reference to Prompt for Administrator Permission with
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005*. If the dialog
is missed or dismissed incorrectly the integration will fail. Might this be a possible cause?

You may also be able to use
the Windows* Un-install / Change / Modify
in the control panel to Modify (remove /
add) the Compiler integration component for Visual Studio 2005. In Modify see the Integration(s) in Microsoft
Visual Studio* tree node.

If the behavior persists, are you running as Administrator or user with less than Admin privs. You
may want to post the operating system version and patch level you are running
and possibly more information about the circumstances surrounding your
install. For example, was a prior
version of the compiler installed / integrated on this machine before or is
this a new installation of the compiler?

- Rob

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.