parallel studio or any intel compiler messes up with PATH

parallel studio or any intel compiler messes up with PATH

Is there something can be done to prevent intel compiler from adding insane number of folders to environment path? Even visual studio doesn't add any paths to environment, why is that intel compiler needs to add so many?
On top of that with every version some new 10 dirs add to the path! I almost don't use intel compiler, but I have it installed from my previous job and suddenly I started to have some problems (I use Win7) after some search it appeared that my PATH was overloaded and sometimes entire path was set to nothing and stuff obviously stop working. intel compiler by far is the major abuser of path environment variable.

For runtime support only one path should be added and not more. Preferrably common programs\\IntelsDump where different intel products add their versioned dll's so that all apps that need intel stuff would be able to see intel runtimes. All other paths shouldn't be added by default. Only through command promts, or when starting visual studio.

Please, add this things to requests list.
thanks

1 Beitrag / 0 neu
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.