error message

error message

We have an odd situation where we get a repeated error message (see below) on one machine and not on another. Both machines are running the newest version and have exactly the same settings.

C:ProjectDLM_WQ.for(1864) : Error: With Default Real
KIND = 8, arguments' data types are incompatible with intrinsic. [DMOD] Y=DMOD(X,one)

Are there any issues that exist on one platform, a Pentium III, and not on a Pentium II?

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

No.

I note that the message implies you have /real_size:64 set - are you SURE it's the same on both systems? I'd bet not...

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

So how much do you owe me?

We have spent hours checking all the various settings, and checked that first and foremost. In fact this was an older code that we are updating and double precision was one of the updates we made early on.

Any other thoughts?

Send a ZIP archive of both projects to us at vf-support@compaq.com and we'll take a look. I'm not paying out bets yet...

Steve

Steve - Intel Developer Support

I will do so as soon as possible. The problem copy just left for Spain for two months. The problem of international collaboration.

But I can tell you that he was using a complete project copy he had from me.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen