CXML DSS example compile err with CVF6.6B

CXML DSS example compile err with CVF6.6B

Bild des Benutzers sangsul

Need some help..

I have used CXML DSS routine without problem in my code.
After I upgraded to CVF6.6B, I got the error messages when compling as follows. such an error occured in example, too.How can I avoid this problem?

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual StudioCommonMSDEV98My Projects estdssEXAMPLE_DSS.F90(76) : Error: If the actual argument is scalar, the corresponding dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is an element of an array that is
not an assumed-shape or pointer array, or a substring of such an element. [PERM]
error = dss_reorder( handle, CXML_DSS_DEFAULTS, 0 )
--------^
Error executing df.exe.

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Steve Lionel (Intel)

The example is invalid, and is getting tripped up by better error checking in the compiler. What I recommend doing is changing the scalar to a one-element array.

Steve

Steve

Thank you Steve,

Adding 3 lines into the code made the example work.

dimension idull(1)
integer idull
error = dss_reorder( handle, CXML_DSS_DEFAULTS, idull(1) )

Sangsu Lee

Did CVF6.6B improve CXML direct sparse matrix solver?
It turned out that solver returned no error messages comparing with compiled with 6.6A. My CFD code has been improved to get the lower residual values.
Thank you, CVF team...
Sangsu Lee

Bild des Benutzers Steve Lionel (Intel)

From the release notes: "An error in the the direct sparse solver solve routines which could result in an invalid return status value has been corrected."

Steve

Steve

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.