problems with opengl

problems with opengl

Hi,

i have a subroutine contained inside a module that is supposed to get the X,Y,Z world coordinates given X,Y window coordinates but the compiler complains about the following errors:

Error: There is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call.   [GLREADPIXELS]
call glReadPixels(x, y, 1_glsizei, 1_glsizei, GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT, GL_FLOAT, winz)
-----^

rror: There is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call.   [GLGETINTEGERV]
call glGetIntegerv(GL_VIEWPORT, viewport)
-----^

Error: There is no matching specific function for this generic function reference.   [GLUUNPROJECT]
res = gluUnProject(winx, winy, winz, modelMatrix, projMatrix, viewport, objx, objy, objz)
------^

Here is the code:

subroutine GetXYZfromXY ( x, y)

integer(kind=glcint), intent(in) :: x, y

integer(kind=glcint) res

real(kind=glfloat) winx, winy
real(kind=glfloat) winz
real(kind=glfloat) objx, objy, objz
real(kind=glfloat), dimension(16) :: modelMatrix, projMatrix
real(kind=glcint), dimension(4) :: viewport

winx=x
winy=y
winz=1.0_glfloat

call glReadPixels(x, y, 1_glsizei, 1_glsizei, GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT, GL_FLOAT, winz)

call glGetFloatv(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, modelMatrix)
call glGetFloatv(GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX, projMatrix)

res = gluUnProject(winx, winy, winz, modelMatrix, projMatrix, viewport, objx, objy, objz)

return
end subroutine GetXYZfromXY

What is wrong? Did i miss something? Perhaps a wrong declared variable?

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

I changed glfloat to gldouble and viewport from real to integer, now i just get the error for the glReadPixels call, i think i find out the problem but dont know how to solve it :(

glReadPixels is supposed to give me the depth (window Z coordinate) of a pixel and write it on the winz variable wich is a gldouble, but in the OpenGL reference i just read it is supposed to be a glvoid type variable. How should i handle this?

glReadPixels from Opengl reference:

void glReadPixels(
  GLint x,         
  GLint y,         
  GLsizei width,   
  GLsizei height,  
  GLenum format,   
  GLenum type,     
  GLvoid *pixels  <----THIS
)

solved!

congratulations
but solved how ? (dare to share !)
and please see again my question of july 16 on page 4
davinci

Hi,

Well, i think i forgot to say i was using the f90gl libraries. I checked the documentation and find out this: "procedures that take an argument of type glvoid, wich can be one of several types have a specific routine for each of the supported types plus TYPE(GLCPTR), but are accessed through the generic name." Thus i looked in the file: interf.f90 at f90glgl and found:

f9y1glreadpixels

This is the specific subroutine for the type GL_FLOAT which i needed.

Here is the code:

subroutine GetXYZfromXY ( x, y)

integer(kind=glcint), intent(in out) :: x, y

integer(kind=glcint) res

real(kind=gldouble) winx, winy
real(kind=gldouble) winz, clipz, worldz
real(kind=gldouble) objx, objy, objz
real(kind=gldouble), dimension(16) :: modelMatrix, projMatrix
integer(kind=glcint), dimension(4) :: viewport

winx=x
winy=y

call f9y1glreadpixels(x, y, 1_glsizei, 1_glsizei, GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT, GL_FLOAT, winz)

call glGetDoublev(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, modelMatrix)
call glGetDoublev(GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX, projMatrix)

return
end subroutine GetXYZfromXY

Beware, it gives me wrong numbers, i'm still testing it. If it works for you please let me know what you did.

Regards

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen