Integration Library Routine

Integration Library Routine

Under VAX FORTRAN77 there was a library routine for integration named "HSPRBL". Is there a similar rountine that I can call out using Visual FORTRAN and what is it? Thanks.

10 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Steve Lionel (Intel)

There was no such routine in the VAX Fortran product. I can't find any references to such a routine in the various libraries that I can think of. You may want to see if the IMSL libraries, in Visual Fortran Professional Edition, have something that will work for you.

Steve

Steve

Are there any Numerical Integration Routines as part of the Visual Fortran Library that I can call out in a Program or do I have to generate my own? The VAX which I still use on occasions, does interpret the "HSPRBL" call out in the Program as an Integration routine. I am asking the question, because I would like to transfer the VAX program to Visual Fortran.

Bild des Benutzers Steve Lionel (Intel)

If you can call a HSPRBL routine on the VAX, it's because you're linking against some non-Digital/Compaq library that provides it. I suggest checking a link map to see where it comes from.

I suggest you look at the IMSL F90MP and FNL documentation at http://www.vni.com/products/imsl/functionality.html to see if there's a routine that meets your needs. I'm not a mathematician, so I don't quite know what to look for. (I saw some reference to "elliptical integration"..) If you find a routine in these libraries, it would be in Visual Fortran Professional Edition's IMSL libraries.

Steve

Steve

Thank you

Bild des Benutzers Jugoslav Dujic

FWIW, searches on IMSL, Netlib and Google yielded zero results :-(.

Jugoslav www.xeffort.com
Bild des Benutzers Community Admin

I assume you mean numerical integration, or quadrature. If so, IMSL MATH library, chapter 4 will probably do.

Bild des Benutzers llynisa

If you want to integrate a function that is specified numerically by a set of unequally-spaced data points, the NAG library D01GAF routine uses a Gill & Miller third-order finite difference method. I have developed an equivalent version.

Alan

Bild des Benutzers gfthomas8

Alan:

Any chance of me acquiring your implementation of the Gill-Miller approach?

TIA,
Gerry T.
gfthomas@sympatico.ca

Bild des Benutzers llynisa

Gerry,

I have sent you a copy of my Gill & Miller function Integdata(x,y,n,errest,ierr). If anyone else would like a copy, ask me at alan.cruttenden@baesystems.com

Alan

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.