Node index overflow

Node index overflow

Any idea what this means?Y:\\Build\\20120405_200003_PcXsPerpetualKeycode\\Source\\Geometry/Internal/DataStructures/DynamicTree/hkcdDynamicTreeStorages.h(160): [0x8DABC363] Assert: Node index overflowStack trace is:y:\\build\\20120405_200003_pcxsperpetualkeycode\\source\\common\\base\\system\\error\\hkdefaulterror.cpp(137):'hkDefaultError::message'y:\\build\\20120405_200003_pcxsperpetualkeycode\\source\\geometry\\internal\\datastructures\\dynamictree\\hkcddynamictreestorages.h(160):'hkcdDynamicTree::DynamicStorage<0,hkcdDynamicTree::AnisotropicMetric,hkcdDynamicTree::Codec32>::reserveNodes'Y:\\Build\\20120405_200003_PcXsPerpetualKeycode\\Source\\Geometry/Internal/DataStructures/DynamicTree/hkcdDynamicTreeStorages.h(160): [0x8DABC363] Assert: Node index overflowStack trace is:
y:\\build\\20120405_200003_pcxsperpetualkeycode\\source\\common\\base\\system\\error\\hkdefaulterror.cpp(137):'hkDefaultError::message'
y:\\build\\20120405_200003_pcxsperpetualkeycode\\source\\geometry\\internal\\datastructures\\dynamictree\\hkcddynamictreestorages.h(160):'hkcdDynamicTree::DynamicStorage<0,hkcdDynamicTree::AnisotropicMetric,hkcdDynamicTree::Codec32>::reserveNodes'

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hey Richard-Can you tell me what you are doing when you hit this assert? How many entities do you have in your world?-Josh

Josh Developer Support Engineer Havok www.havok.com

Hey Richard-I just remembered your other post about switching to 32 bit broadphase, so I assume you have lots of broadphase objects. I think you are hitting a broadphase limit with the tree or hybrid type. If you can, switch to the32-bit SAP broadphase. It uses 32-bit indexing so it will support more bodies. If this is the problem, give it a whirl and let us know.-Josh

Josh Developer Support Engineer Havok www.havok.com

I switched to SAP and that solved it. Thx.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen