Performance Issues with Android Atom x86 with HAXM on OSX

Performance Issues with Android Atom x86 with HAXM on OSX

I am running on OSX - I installed HAXM and am using the latest preview 3 of the Android tools v17. I created an AVD using the Intel Atom x86 system image. When I start the AVD, it says that it is using haxm:HAX is working and emulator runs in fast virt modeHowever, the application is still running very slow - about 3-4 fps. This is an OpenGL application. It seems that it is still not using the GPU for the OpenGL calls. Should it be?

6 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Alexander Weggerle (Intel)

Hi,

could you please explain what you mean with HAXM? Do you mean
haXe? About game developement?

I don't know the actual status of the OpenGL hardware acceleration.
There was a talk on the GoogleIO 2011 about a prototype of hardware
accelerated OpenGL for the emulator. I think it is still software rendering. Please note that also
OpenGL 2.0 ES is not supported by the emulator.

Regards,
Alex

HAXM has nothing to do with HAXE.HAXM stands for the Intel Hardware Accelerated Exceution Manager. More info here:http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installation-instructions-for-i... GDC the presenter seemed to indicate that the OpenGL ES calls would be hardware accelerated. This is independent of the Google work to HW accelerate OpenGL ES.

Bild des Benutzers Tao Wang (Intel)

Keith thanks for trying HAXM. Certain OpenGL ES applications might not be optimally accelerated in this initial release. We are working into including more OpenGL ES support and optimizations into our next release. Please check again here or in the SDK manager for our next HAXM release.

hi welcome to this forum site you can get much more solution herethank u

The system repair function will windows 7 keys remove any updates you have previously installed that are not included on the CD. Any windows Drivers will also be reverted to their original XP versions, as well as some settings (network & performance settings may sometimes be reset to their defaults). It may be necessary to reactivate your Windows XP as well. When finished, you will microsoft office 2007 keys have to download all of the updates from Microsoft Windows Update, because they are all replaced during repair.

www.keyyeah.com

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.