Detect version of MCA in .NET code?

Detect version of MCA in .NET code?

Hi.
Perhaps there is an example in the MCA Example code, but I haven't found it ...

What I am trying to do is detect which version of MCA a device is running, using C#.

I have a program thatuses the MCA DLL's to control the camera, but theprogram is to be distributed to both older and newer devices -- Some run MCA 2.x whilesome run 3.x
My newer devices can take advantage of certain MCA camera functionality, but the programneeds to run a different piece of the codeif the device is older.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

PS: I haven't decided how I'll compile and distribute my "single code base" program, considering I need to reference2 different MCA DLL's that have the same name ...that's a problem I'll tackle next week :-)

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi robrud,

There are two ways todetermine the installed version of MCA SDK:

1. Get the version of IntelHealthcareSDK.dll. This DLL would be available in the bin folder of MCA. MCA bin folder path can be retrieved from the environmental variable MCA_INSTALL_DIR. Based on major and minor versions you can identify which MCA version is installed.

2. Read the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\INTEL\HealthcareSDK\version . Based on major and minor versions you can identify which MCA version is installed.

Thanks,
Steve

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen