I need information about Intel Xeon microprocessor

I need information about Intel Xeon microprocessor

Hello , in few days ago I wrote a thread that I need a report about Intel Xeon microprocessor , I got a little answer that are good but they are not enough for me .. My professor wants a detailed information about intel xeon , it not necassry for him , because its not us subject , but its very necessary for me to make a good memory about me to my professor , the report (or information) must considered with the following :
-General background
-Microprocessor architecture
-A front side bus(FSB)
-An instruction set , or instruction set architecture (ISA)
-max cpu clock rate

Please help me quickly .. please .
I'm sorry to repeat the theard because I'm so compelled to that ..

Thank you very much

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi,
You can refer to the following links.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeon
www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Xeon

Hi narendhar ,
I have your links previously , they don't help me actually , because they considered on a different thing,
Just I want the specified information , they should be about 10 pages only or a little more (15 pages at maximum and 7 pages at minimum ) ..

I cannot speak for your professor, but I guess that it should be part of the learning experience that you become familiar with the subject and then compile a report yourself. If this is true, he/she might not be happy if you turn in a report that was written by someone else.

People in these discussion forum are generally very helpful in answering questions. If you have trouble understanding any of the technologies, I encourage you to point out where you struggle and where you need more or different information.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen