App Game Kit supports Android 2.3!

App Game Kit supports Android 2.3!

Bild des Benutzers rick@thegamecreators.com

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that we have a tool called App Game Kit. It allows developers to make their own apps and then play them on all our supported platfroms, currently: Windows, MeeGo, Android2.3, iOS, MacOS and Bada.

You can find out more here; www.appgamekit.com

Rick Vanner
Director
The Game Creators
www.thegamecreators.com

16 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

its really interesting that android is coming in intel also

Bild des Benutzers Jordi Ramon Puig

Excellent information.

I'm interesting on it.

Bild des Benutzers JudLup Luna

hi,this also is a good tools for developer gamehttp://www.appmobi.com/?q=node/204

JudLup Luna
Bild des Benutzers Alexander Weggerle (Intel)

Hi,just as side note: appMobi* provides tools for HTML development with an easy integration/packaging for the mobile space. Because the result is more or less an HTML application it should run without any limitations on an Intel powered Android device.Alex

hi Alex, AppMobi more a application for device mobile developers is a powered tool, that not only integrated HTML if not also database advanced as Jquery and also count with support for game developers.

JudLup!

JudLup Luna

I was like "Oh, this looks pretty good", but then I realized it used BASIC like syntax..

Bild des Benutzers Ramachandra Malayanur

Good Information and tools Available On Appgamekit are interesting and Very Useful.

Regards,
Rama Chandra,
Ravali Technologies.

Rama Chandra
Bild des Benutzers shin

Hi all

thanks for the share, really interesting.

shin

Did it support more advanced version as Android 4 ...

Bild des Benutzers Juan Montoya

Does it allow for 3D development or only 2D?

Bild des Benutzers The Game Creators

We have added 190+ new commands into the Version 1.08 which is very nearly out of Beta. This includes 3D commands along with social commands like Facebook, sensor, video and more.

How is the power efficiency on it? Does it have any tools to manage that?
I ask since I need my apps to be as power efficient as possible, specially on mobile devices.

Bild des Benutzers The Game Creators

We have a BASIC language and a C++ library system. The BASIC is not optimized for power efficiency but maybe you can do that with the C++ library?

Rick

I see there's a trial version, I think i'll try your suggestion on it.
Thank you very much for your answers Rick.

Hi, developer on XDK appmobi is really easy and nice.

JudLup Luna

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.