Contest submission question

Contest submission question

i just received an email talking about the submission and only talking about the solution and the makefiles and so but no talking about the documentation and how it'll be submetted to the contest, and what is tha formatting also. pleas clarigy this issue,
thanks.

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

You are asking these questions to the wrong forum - this is the MTL forum, I suspect that you need to post this to the Acceler8 forum or check out the Acceler8 home page.

Well, I didn't find that forum so I'll reply here,Documentation will be just a Readme text file clarifying the problem to be solved, your sequential code description and finally how you solved the problem.And you'll copy this readme into an article on the forums and it won't be published until the end of the contest.I think no formatting is needed just a text file describing the above.Good Luck

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen