Today, October 17th, 2011, the Intel GPA team announces Update 1 (Build 156824) to the 4.2 release. If you are a current user of the Intel GPA product, we recommend that you download, install, and start using this version.
If you are a registered owner of Intel GPA, you can download the update here. If this link doesn't work, or if you've never downloaded Intel GPA before, check out the Intel GPA Home Page to download the toolset.
- This release includes Intel
Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel GPA), Version 4.2 Update 1 (Build 156824), and fixes the following issues:
- trace capture files may be missing certain metadata
- when capturing a trace file, using a profile with "Capture
Hardware Context Data" set to "True" may result in some frames not
appearing in that trace file
- the Statistics Panel in Intel GPA Platform Analyzer may display incorrect metric values for queue tasks
- If you are upgrading from Intel GPA 4.1, see an overview
of Intel GPA 4.2 features for changes included with the 4.2 release.
- To use Intel GPA, download the latest Intel graphics drivers from the graphics
driver update page. A script on this page examines your system
configuration and updates the Intel graphics drivers. If the automatic update process
fails, see the Intel Download Center
to search for your particular chipset, then select the latest
released driver for your operating system. When using non-Intel graphics
devices, see the hardware vendor's site for the latest drivers for
- Please review the Release Notes for the product, as they contain important information for installing,
configuring, and using Intel GPA.
- For first-time users of Intel GPA, we recommend that you read the Intel GPA Getting Started Guide, which provides an overview of key concepts.
- For additional information on the product, visit the Intel GPA Home Page; for
product support, visit the Intel
GPA Support Forum.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.