Which Processors are supported

Which Processors are supported

Hello!When attempting to access the release notes or the technical requirements for this tool, I just get redirected back to the main page. When using PMT 6.32 it says my processor isn't supported, and need to find out what type of machine I /can/ use PMT on.Any help would be most appreciated!Thanks!EDIT 4:00PM PST:I found somewhere that this product seems to only run on Pentium 4's. In the case that I can't get it analyzing an application on any of my machines, how can I go about analyzing a trace made by VTune?Thanks ahead of time for any help!

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Joshua - wow. There has been little interest outside of Intel for PMT so we have not updated the version that is out there since the Core 2 Duo days. The latest version has support for all the latest Intel processors but is only available inside Intel. I will make the effort to push this through the committees to get it outside of Intel but it may be a while. In the meantime, VTune or Amplifier (available with Parallel Studio) are the closest cousins to the PMT software.

Thanks for your interest.

Bob Davies

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen