Help I am a Newbie

Help I am a Newbie

I don't even know where to go to ask this a clue was found on the error message.

The error was in a black ( dos ?) box and stated this:

OMP: Error #15: Initializing libiomp5md.dll, but found libiomp5mt.lib already initialized.

OMP: Hint: This may cause performance degradation and correctness issues. Set environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE to ignore this problem and force the program to continue anyway. Please note that the use of KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK is unsupported and using it maay cause undefined behavior. For more information, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support/.

So I came here as suggested.

I was trying to add photos to my profile on Catholic Match. catholicmatch.com
Thanks

Respectfully
Onkelbob

6 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Onkelbob,

When did you download the plug-in package?

There was an issue with a very early build of the plug-in where DLLs was loaded incorrectly. This might be the cause ofyour issue.

Could you also please provide some details on your system setup such as OS and what Premiere product you use.

Regards,
Petter

I am using windows vista. I have been on facebook for over a year and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. It is facebook and not catholic match. that was an error. I am afraid I don't know wht you mean by premiere production. Most of the help on facebook seems to be from user forums such as this one, and my experience is that they know less than I. I can't seem to contact facebook proper with this problem. It is a new problem that has come up in the last two days.

Hi again,

Ok, it seems we are not talking about the same thing at all.

This an Intel forum, "Adobe Premier plugin using Intel Media SDk 2.0", for support of Adobe Premiere prototype implementation of Intel Media SDK plug-in. The solution has nothing to do with Facebook or "catholic match?".

I assume you might have intended to post your question on other forum?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Petter

I also looked for programs that may have been installed on my computer during that time frame. there were none listed. Howeverk there was a program called aaa published by bbb during that time shown in the install/uninstall section of windows. . I tried to uninstall that program but was uncessful.The size of this program is not recorded in the information shown in the install/uninstall program in windows.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen