Finding Intersocket QPI

Finding Intersocket QPI

Hi,

I'm unable to find any help for vtbwrun which will help in getting the QPI details. I want to check the Intersocket QPI of my application on Nehalem. When I run the vtbwrun -r I can get the "# IOH reads" in the QPI information. But what I want to find is the use of QPI links between CPU sockets(Intersocket QPI). How can I find this information using Intel performance tuning utility?

Below is the information that I can get using the Intel PMU. But I need the details like the QPI utilization between processors.

--- Intersocket QPI Utilization ---||--- Intersocket QPI Utilization ---
---------------------------------------||---------------------------------------
--- # Rd IOH: 1059345.0 ---||--- # Rd IOH: 2725103.0 ---
--- # Wr IOH: 404078.0 ---||--- # Wr IOH: 912623.0 ---

Thanks!
Amal

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

If you run vtbwrun without -r you'll seeintersocket QPI utilization in MB/s, like this:

---------------------------------------||---------------------------------------

--- Intersocket QPI Utilization ---||--- Intersocket QPI Utilization ---

--- Reads (MB/s): 4176.22 ---||--- Reads (MB/s): 0.00 ---

--- Writes(MB/s): 1385.60 ---||--- Writes(MB/s): 0.00 ---

Is it what you want?

Thank you Dmitry. Is it possible to get IOH and this QPI information together?

Thanks!
Amal

No currently it is not possible

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen