Remote memory access per core

Remote memory access per core

Hi,Before I ask the question, I've been going through the following document :http://software.intel.com/sites/products/collateral/hpc/vtune/performance_analysis_guide.pdfQuestion : How can find the number of remote memory accesses per core ? As far as I can see, I can get the following :-- L2 misses / core-- Local L3 misses [uncore]-- QPI requests [uncore]However, this does not tell me which of the cores is actually issuing the QPI request. Is this even possible ?Thanks in advance for your patience and help,..i[edit] - I have a Dual socket quad core Nehalem on which I wish to get this information.

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Uncore events can only be collected in counting mode. They cannot generate interupts on the core so profiling is not possible with them. There is a core event called Offcore_response (aka matrix event) that has a lot of request type by response type information. I believe that will tell you what you want. Read the event online help that can be invoked from the GUI
d

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.