MCA Through RDS

MCA Through RDS

We are targeting RDS (Terminal Services) for our MC Tablet users. I saw that Intel has a SDK for Citrix to allow camera usage and barcode readers to work through this environment. What about RDS? Is there a plan to develop a SDK for this or is there one avaialble I am just missing?

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi ldarwin,

The Intel MCA is focused on the medical use only. There are currently no plans to expand the MCA beyond a medical focus. If you want to try and use the MCA in an application outside of medical we would not be opposed, but it would not be supported.

Thanks,
Steve

I think there is some confusion about my question. RDS is another terminal service technology like CITRIX. RDS means Remote Desktop Services.

Hi ldarwin,

I thought you meant RDS as in Retail Data Systems. Thank you for the clarification.

Citrix is the only means of remote or virtual service the MCA software supports today.

Thanks,
Steve

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen